MAKIBER's mission is to provide integrated, sustainable solutions for our clients all over the world, thereby contributing towards enhancing quality of life for the beneficiaries of our projects and developing their communities and countries.
Every project aims to meet client's full satisfaction and is undertaken by upholding our commitments towards society.
Committed to the social environment
We strive to create well-paid, secure jobs, based on equal opportunities and non-discrimination. By doing so, we contribute towards generating wealth and welfare.
Through training, we are involved in fostering the professional and personal development of all our employees.
We actively defend human and employment rights recognised by relevant international organizations; we assure equal opportunities and treatment, with no discrimination whatsoever in relation to sex, ideology, religion or any other social or individual circumstances or conditions.
We are fully committed to health and safety at work, providing safe, stable working environments and constantly reviewing our OHS measures.
Committed to the natural environment
Through our environment policy we stress our commitment toward compliance with the criteria set out in the standard ISO-14001:2015 (IQNet) (Aenor)
Committed to quality
This commitment, in the form of our Quality Policy, is developed according to the criteria established under the standard ISO-9001:2015 (IQNet) (Aenor)
Committed to innovation
Innovation and development enable us to continue to progress towards satisfying and meeting the requirements of our clients and society in general.
Committed to ethics and integrity
We grow responsibly, prudently and managing resources in the most effective way, in the pursuit of company development.
Our activities are carried out in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics and in compliance with current law.
Makiber Board of Directors and Management have decided to continue raising awareness among all our employees, in aspects related to compliance with the legality and Makiber values.
For this reason, on 25 October 2016, the Board of Directors approved a compliance programme. Subsequently, the Criminal Compliance Management System implemented in Makiber on the basis of standard UNE 19601:2017 was submitted to a certification process, successfully completed at the end of 2018 (Certificate of Criminal Compliance Management System), together with the Anti-Bribery Management System based on ISO 37001:2016 at the end of 2019 (IQNet) (Aenor)
In this context and to meet this objective, the most important regulations of the VINCI Group regarding Compliance are identified and part of our Criminal Compliance and Anti-Bribery Management System:
- Code of Ethics and Behaviours
- Code of Conduct Anti-Corruption
- Guide to Human Rights
- Environmental Guidelines
- Guidelines for Information Systems Users
- General Policy on Cybersecurity
- Fundamental and unavoidable Measures on Health and Safety at Work
Likewise, the list of COBRA SCE Protocols, being contained in our Criminal Compliance and Anti-Bribery Management System, is also included:
- COBRA SCE Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours Protocol
- COBRA SCE Code of Conduct for Business Partners Protocol
- COBRA SCE Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- COBRA SCE Framework Protocol
- COBRA SCE Protocol for Compliance with Antitrust Regulations
- COBRA SCE Protocol for Core Policies
- COBRA SCE Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- COBRA SCE Protocol on Facilitation Payments
- COBRA SCE Protocol on Anti-Corruption Plan
- COBRA SCE Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- COBRA SCE Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- COBRA SCE Statute of the Legal Compliance Body, CCO and CCD
Likewise, internally, Makiber has published the following documents:
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Crime Prevention Manual
- Confidentiality Policy
- Information and Communication Technology Use Policy
- Criminal and Anti-Bribery Compliance Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Protocol of Compliance
- Protocol Compliance with Competition Law
- Manual on Professional Courtesies
The design of the Compliance Programme incorporates and applies good practices in the prevention of criminal risks and the promotion of ethical business behaviour, in line with the requirements of the Criminal Code.
Any person who has knowledge or suspicion of any infraction, illegal action, inappropriate behaviour, etc. may use, in addition to the report to the Responsible for Corporate Compliance, the following means enabled:
Digital platform https://cobrais.integrityline.comTelephone line
SIf you have any doubts or queries about compliance, you can send them to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org